We missed You!
It has been a long time coming, but we are again cleared to allow customers into the store.
Like many other businesses, our operations are in a state of flux and being modified in an effort to keep staff, and you, our wonderful customers, safe.
At this juncture, so much has changed in our world due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we are trying to achieve normalcy as best we can.
Until further modifications are made, the following rules are being instituted:
· Our hours will be 11-4, Monday through Friday.
· Masks are required for entry into the store and must be worn at all times.
· Store limit is two customers at a time.
· Social distancing will be observed.
· We will continue to offer “curb-service” on prepaid orders.
· If you don’t feel well, or feel “off,” PLEASE STAY HOME.
“These past weeks have been difficult for us all. Mothers’ Fabric would like to thank all of you who worked so diligently making masks for others. Thank you for “being your brothers and sisters keeper.”
Mask making during Covid-19
We had customers coming up from the Kitchener-Waterloo area for elastic and fabric. It went out the doors to those angels making masks for businesses, the OPP, hospitals, and the general public who were making PPE for themselves and their families.